Dfyn Network: Development Update ( Sept 16)
Last fortnight updates
- The team is working with various swap aggregators to integrate Dfyn RFQ. This will ensure Dfyn is able to serve to users beyond reach of Dfyn by offering competitive prices.
- Final stages of Concentrated liquidity development and testing underway. This will ensure we are competing with the best of the best. We have started speaking to auditors.
- Fixed UI issues — archived farms page.
- Implemented token transfer functionality for DFYN token from Fantom to Polygon.
Next two week’s focus
- Continue working on integration with aggregators.
- Internal Testing of Concentrated liquidity pools.
- We will be submitting concentrated liquidity pools for the audit once testing is complete
In the last few days we took some pivotal steps to further our marketing efforts. Here’s their roundup:
We recently completed our biggest buyback and burn event of DFYN token in which we purchased over 3.6 million DFYN tokens from the market for $200k and burnt.
- Our team had a conversation on our Discord channel that covered the roadmap of Dfyn V2, the impact of RFQ orders and more. Check the recording here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG__HTMFEm4&ab_channel=DFYN
- On September 7, 2022, we introduced a convert feature on Dfyn Exchange on Fantom Chain where Dfyn users can swap their Multichain $DFYN tokens to Router Protocol $DFYN tokens in a 1:1 transaction.
- Our CEO, Ramani ‘Ram’ Ramachandran was on podcast hosted by CuratedX where he spoke about his journey in Web 3.0, the future of Dfyn, and his views on the current landscape of crypto market.
- Our long awaited Layer3 campaign went live on September 7, 2022 where participants had to trade at least $50 worth of MATIC/USDC, ETH/USDC, or WBTC/USDC on Dfyn Exchange to win exciting rewards. Over 2500 users participated in it.
- The VP of Dfyn, Lakshika Kothari hosted an AMA with Matt Powers, the Communication Director of O3 labs on September 13, 2022, on Twitter Spaces.
- Just a few hours ago, we launched a highly coveted Trading Competition with a prize pool of 35,000 $DFYN. Check out the rules of participation at: https://t.co/iN8Rrpg4Y5
- Conversations are ongoing to onboard further market makers to increase the number of pairs available for RFQ
- We have delayed the plan of integrating with more chains till we first integrate market makers and aggregators on Polygon. We first want to make our model perfect on chain before expanding to other chains.
Dfyn’s vision is to become a one-stop solution for all trading-related activities. Dfyn is a fully decentralized multi-chain trading exchange that offers cross-chain swaps powered by Router Protocol and has now launched RFQ-based orders for better capital efficiency.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/dfynofficial