Introducing No-Code Liquidity Farms on Polygon: Build Your Own Farms (BYOF)
The Dfyn team is excited to announce the launch of its much-anticipated offering, “Build Your Own Farm” (BYOF), a first-of-its-kind no-code farming product on the Polygon network, which will soon expand to other chains as well.
Dfyn’s BYOF will enable our partners and community members to launch their farms effortlessly — simply select your farming strategy, set the parameters, and voilà! Initially, this functionality will only be available on the Polygon blockchain, but it will soon be made live on other chains as well.
The developers at Dfyn have been busy, with lots of work going on behind the scenes to develop innovative products and tools for our community and partners.. BYOF is just one of many new products and features that is on Dfyn’s roadmap for this year.
In this article, we will explore some of BYOF’s unique characteristics, it’s working, and why it holds the potential to be a game-changer in the Polygon ecosystem.
A Look at BYOF
Four categories of farms are supported at BYOF. Farm creators can create any type of farm. Launch farms are great to bootstrap initial liquidity, Dual farms are great to celebrate a partnership, Popular farms add a vesting angle to the liquidity events, and Ecosystem farms are the most vanilla farms out there.
Benefits of BYOF
Developer resources are a very valuable commodity in DeFi, and finding ways to make the most efficient use of that resource is critical to project success. By utilizing Dfyn’s BYOF feature, projects can free up their technical team to focus on important development tasks instead of tediously managing farming contracts. Teams can utilize DFYN’s BYOF feature with peace of mind, as all associated contracts have been audited and thoroughly tested.
BYOF also smooths out the launch process for new projects looking to bootstrap liquidity. The UI allows users to set a custom launch date for a farm, which will automatically go live at the correct time.
Take advantage of our webpage traffic and bootstrap your user base, too!
How To Get Started
1) Fill out this form to get your address whitelisted. As of now, only whitelisted addresses will be able to participate. Whitelist requests should be handled within 2–4 business days. Please feel free to reach out to Suraj on Telegram @surajchawla for queries and enrollment.
2) Once whitelisted, Go to https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/byof
3) Choose the type of farm you want to create — you can choose between Ecosystem Farms (no vesting), Dual Farms (dual rewards with no vesting), Launch Farms (vested rewards), and Popular Farms (vested rewards with burn rate for early redemption).
4) Fill out the other parameters and click on “Create”. You will be required to fill out the following parameters:
- The Dfyn LP token that you want the users to stake,
- The reward tokens and their amounts,
- Start Date,
- Duration of the farm
The product is still in beta stage and has whitelisting involved before creating farms — in the longer run we plan to make it completely decentralized allowing anyone to launch their farms without getting whitelisted.
BYOF farms were audited by Hacken and passed the audit with flying colors. We look forward to hosting your farms on Dfyn.
Dfyn is a multi-chain AMM DEX currently functional on the Polygon network and Fantom. Dfyn nodes on various chains act as liquidity entry and exit points into the cross-chain liquidity super mesh that is being enabled by Router Protocol.
Discord : https://discord.gg/yjM2fUUHvN
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/dfynofficial