The DFYN x Polkastarter Whitelist is now Closed
Well, that was incredible.
We are overwhelmed by the support we have received from our community. We thank all the members of the DFYN community who have participated in the community events and the whitelist process. DFYN community is the best, thank you for your confidence and your commitment to go on this journey with us.
- We have received over 70,000 whitelisting applications for nearly 1000 spots
- Our Telegram & Twitter community grew by 5x members to 20,000+ strong members.
- Our tweets received over 1,000,000 impressions last week.
- The Dfyn Exchange TVL is hitting all-time-high approaching $5 Million.
Participants from the following list of countries, unfortunately, aren’t eligible to participate in our IDO. Your spot will be revoked during the KYC process if you are found to be from one of the below countries.
Non-Eligible Countries : United States of America, Cuba, North Korea, Timor-Leste, Cambodia, Laos, Tanzania, Serbia, Tunisia, Uganda, Mali, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Malawi, Mozambique, Crimea, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan (north), Sudan (Darfur), Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ethiopia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Belarus, and Venezuela.
Whitelist lottery winners and next steps:
- An analysis of the list of applications will be made to filter out the bots and repeat applications
- Winners will be contacted via email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” on 5–6 May 2021.
- The email will contain the KYC instructions. Whitelisted users will have to KYC themselves to reserve their spot
- A list will be published on May 9 confirming who all passed the KYC and are finally eligible to participate in the Dfyn Polkastarter sale.
- IDO is on 10th May 2021.
- The sale will take place on — https://www.polkastarter.com/ and that’s the only place where you should be sending any money (only if you made through the whitelist)
On 5th & 6th May 2021, please make sure to check your email and the spam folder too. We will make an announcement in the group when the whitelist winner emails start being sent out. Please note that winning a spot in the whitelist won’t guarantee you a spot in the actual IDO because you will need to pass the KYC first and the sale on Polkastarter will be a FCFS (first-come-first-serve) between those who pass the KYC. All the instructions to pass the KYC will be there in the email and the winner has to complete the KYC within the timeline mentioned in the email. The IDO will be on a first come first serve (FCFS) basis. Stay tuned and make sure to keep an eye on our social media channels for the most update-to-date information on the DFYN IDO.
DFYN IDO Token Sale Details
- Whitelist Closing Date: Wednesday 4th May 2021
- IDO Date: Monday 10th May 2021
- Public Sale Token Allocation: 3,250,000 $DFYN
- Public Sale Token Price: $0.094
- Max Cap Per Person: $300
- Total Raise: $305,000
- Initial Market Cap: $916,147
Dfyn is a multi-chain AMM DEX currently functional on the Polygon network. Dfyn nodes on various chains act as liquidity entry and exit points into the cross-chain liquidity super mesh that is being enabled by Router Protocol.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/dfynofficial